Rules and Regulations
• Camping day lasts from 12:00 pm to 12:00 pm the following day (applies to places in sectors and vacant lots).
• Check-in time lasts from 02.00 pm to 10.00 am the following day (applies to the rental of rooms and caravans).
• Quiet hours last from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
• Kitchen and common room are available to all guests from 6.00 am to 11.00 pm.
• The location of a camping place is agreed each time with a receptionist.
• Reservations of places are accepted for completion upon confirmation by the reception.
• The guests arriving at the campsite are obliged to make registration formalities at the reception and pay for their stated stay. The proof of payment must be kept until the day of their departure.
• We offer free wi-fi to our guests; each set (trailer, camper, and tent) will receive one individual network access code.
• Stay in the camping sectors can be extended or shortened. In case of prolonged stay, the customer is obliged to pay the fee until 12.00 pm of the day in which the last paid day passes.
• The extension of stay in a vacant lot is only possible after its availability in the next days is confirmed by the reception.
• The guests who are not registered on the camping site may stay in its area until 10.00 pm, upon prior agreement with the reception.
• The entrance gate is closed between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am to ensure the safety of guests staying on the campsite. During this time, only registered guests’ vehicles can enter and leave the car park. At the times mentioned, the car traffic is stopped on the camping site.
• The drivers traveling around the camping site must be extremely careful and reduce their speed up to 10 km/h.
• Pets are allowed on the campsite, and their owners are required to hold their pets’ current vaccination certificates and, in the case of dogs, - muzzle and leash.
• Dog owners are required to clean after their pets.
• Segregation of waste is required on the camping site.
• The guests staying on the camping site are liable for any damage or destruction of camping and technical equipment caused by their or their visitors’ fault.
• The camping site may refuse to accept the guests who have grossly violated camp regulations during their previous visit, causing damage to the property of the campsite or guests or damage to guests, camping staff, or otherwise disrupting the guests’ stay or the functioning of the camping site.
• The campsite staff may ask the person disturbing the peace of the campsite or threatening other guests’ safety in its area to leave the campsite.
• It is forbidden to:
- wash dishes and empty camping toilets in the places not designated for such actions,
- bath animals in sanitary rooms,
- wash vehicles and caravans on the camping site,
• The camping staff are not responsible for the things left without proper care.
Do you have questions? Call!
phone: (58) 674 24 13
mobile: 606 39 74 35
N 54°48'28" E 18°22'32"
Temp.: 4 °C,
Press.: 1029 hPa,
Wind: 10 km/h